Thursday, April 2, 2009

Number 5

This book just keeps on getting better. It jumps a lot from the past, when Mitch was in many of Morrie's college classes, to stories of Morrie's childhood and to the present day when they talked about everything they also talked about the future, what would happen after Morrie died. I really like how this book is written I find it hard to fallow books that jump around but this one is very clear and easy to understand. The more I read this book the more I love it. To hear the story of man who is on his death bed giving people such valuable information makes me a bit jealous I haven’t met anyone like Morrie. He says everything like it is a poem and doesn’t care about materialistic things, this book teaches many great life lessons and you would be dumb not to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment